BIFM is the professional body for FM
Our unique resources will help you develop core skills and increase your personal sense of success in the workplace. Use our indispensable advice, training and know how to enhance your career.
Become part of our great network of facilities management organisations.
What BIFM offers you
- A chance to further your professional development in manageable stages
- An opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and organisations
- Access to information and knowledge that keeps you at the forefront of industry developments
- Develop personal career growth via graded membership tiers and time-saving best practice knowledge.
- become a member of BIFM and achieve a specific grade of membership
- enhance your career and earning potential
- network with peers from the FM profession.
BIFM Qualifications are available at every level, from entry level through to advanced strategic levels. You don’t have to work up through the levels (2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7) – you can start at the right one for you and your organisation.
The Training programme includes a strong focus on optimising the FM team and developing leadership skills, from supervisory to senior management levels, comprising up to 44 courses on all aspects of managing facilities.
If you are not currently a member of BIFM. Why not join BIFM and see how we can support you?