We provide a range of opportunities for both personal and professional development
Our resources will help you develop core skills and increase your personal sense of success in the workplace. Use our indispensable advice, training and know-how to enhance your career.
As a member of IWFM you will receive:
- professional development: Access learning support and advice services to improve, extend and maximise your career opportunities
- networking opportunities: Attend exclusive events and meet like-minded professionals
- information and knowledge: Keep up to date with industry developments and specialist subject areas
- recognition and awareness: Our membership pathway provides opportunities at every career stage
Find out more about IWFM membership.
Our internationally-recognised qualifications present one of the best ways to increase knowledge and skills for career progression, enhanced credibility in the workplace and increase your earning potential. They are:
- carefully designed with leading FM employers and stakeholders to cover essential knowledge and skills
- available at every level, from entry level through to advanced, strategic levels
- designed to comprise a mix of mandatory and optional units, so topics can be selected to match your specific development needs
- available in a range of sizes: Award, Certificate, Diploma and Extended Diploma
You don’t have to work up through the levels – you can start at the right one for you and your organisation.
Explore the Professional Development Pathway.
Short courses and training
New to team leadership? Looking to enhance contract performance? Want to deliver a better customer experience? Our short courses via IWFM Academy are the perfect way to top-up your professional knowledge and upskill.
Choose from engaging face-to-face courses, a flexible online portal, or our in-house offering which is ideal when training teams of all sizes.